Haha! I say it's fair game!
Um, YEAH. It's totally fair game.www.clothedmuch.com
Totally alright! Like, definitely!Kristina J.
i agree!
Dude... I so agree. You do something unconventional( wear undies outside your pants, play instrument on subway) people will video.
Of course it's alright. This made me laugh, haha.http://understarlitskies.blogspot.com
haha. that is great. that always happens to me too. people catch me when I am trying to secretly record/photograph them. darn it!
may the Force be with you
Haha! I say it's fair game!
ReplyDeleteUm, YEAH. It's totally fair game.
ReplyDeletewww.clothedmuch.com
Totally alright! Like, definitely!
ReplyDeleteKristina J.
i agree!
ReplyDeleteDude... I so agree. You do something unconventional( wear undies outside your pants, play instrument on subway) people will video.
ReplyDeleteOf course it's alright. This made me laugh, haha.
ReplyDeletehttp://understarlitskies.blogspot.com
haha. that is great. that always happens to me too. people catch me when I am trying to secretly record/photograph them. darn it!
ReplyDelete